Jacksonville Dumpster service can handle any and all waste removal scenarios. Because we rent all of the most commonly needed dumpster sizes, we can help you cleanup after any home improvement, construction, decluttering or other project you can image. Whether you are a contractor on a jobsite on a homeowner doing it yourself, we can help you rent the right dumpster size for the job.
|10 Yard||10 ft. (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 4 ft. (H)||None. Flat Rate||Please call 904-302-5857|
|15 Yard||14 ft. (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 4 ft. (H)||None. Flat Rate||Please call 904-302-5857|
|20 Yard||22 ft. (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 4 ft. (H)||None. Flat Rate||Please call 904-302-5857|
|30 Yard||22 ft. (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 7 ft. (H)||None. Flat Rate||Please call 904-302-5857|
|40 Yard||22 ft. (L) x 8 ft. (W) x 8 ft. (H)||None. Flat Rate||Please call 904-302-5857|
We Have All the Right Dumpster Sizes in Jacksonville
Renting from Jacksonville Dumpster Service also allows you to handle your waste removal quickly and efficiently, leaving you more time and energy for the task at hand. We make renting a dumpster in Jacksonville as simple as picking up the phone. No recordings and no waiting on hold— one five minute phone call with one of our knowledgeable representatives and we’ll have the right size dumpster for your job scheduled for the very next business day. Or whatever day you indicate. We do our best to work with your schedule. Busy? As long as you don’t have any special instructions for the driver and have cleared a space for us, you don’t even need to be home when your dumpster is delivered.
What Dumpster Size Do I Need?
Here are some common scenarios and the dumpster sizes we recommend to handle them:
- I’m getting rid of one specific type of heavy debris like brick or concrete: our 10 yard or special 20 yard dumpster (filled halfway) is the right choice for heavy materials. Heavy debris can only be disposed of in this quantity, because anything larger would be too heavy for our trucks to transport.
- I’m planning a small scale cleanup of one area of my home, such as my garage or attic: our 10 yard dumpster is ideal when you’re clearing out a limited number of smaller sized items
- I’m planning a common home improvement project like adding new siding, installing new floors, updating my bathroom or kitchen etc.: Our 20 yard is usually the right choice to handle the debris generated by most home improvement/remodeling projects.
- I expect to have only small and medium sized debris to dispose of: Depending on how large a quantity of debris you have, a 15 or 20 yard dumpster fits the bill when you don’t expect to have any large or particularly bulky items.
- I need to dispose of large and/or bulky items like furniture or major appliances/fixtures: Our 30 yard dumpster is your best bet for getting rid of large items that would cause a 15 or 20 yard dumpster to fill up too quickly.
What Can I Throw in My Dumpster?
Your Jacksonville dumpster rental can hold:
- All household debris and junk.
- Electronics and appliances, for an additional $50 per item. These items cost extra because the dump charges a fee in order to properly dispose of them. The only household appliances we cannot accept are refrigerators, freezers, or anything else that contains coolant, as these are considered hazardous and can’t be mixed with normal waste. Luckily, you can schedule curbside pickup for used appliances involving coolant.
- All construction debris, including concrete and brick.
- All yard waste, including stumps.
The easiest way to decide on what dumpster size you need is to contact Jacksonville Dumpster Service. Whatever your project, our well-trained representatives know it inside and out. After asking you just a few questions about the job, they can suggest the right dumpster size for your specific situation. You can even rent multiple dumpsters in different sizes if that turns out to be the most cost effective choice for your project. Regardless of what size you choose, we offer the lowest dumpster rental prices in Jacksonville.
Whether you’ve already chosen a dumpster size or want to get some pointers from our representatives, give Jacksonville Dumpster Service a call at 904-302-5857. Our team is ready to solve your waste removal problem today.